Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

MAKE Youth Arts Festival

The Second Annual MAKE Youth Arts Festival is next weekend! Mark your calendars for Saturday, March 26th from 10 am to 4 pm to attend this fun, free, kid-oriented event.

Artwork by my art students from Greenway Elementary and Lowell Junior High will be on display, as will work from Bisbee High School art students. Guests are invited to participate in a scavenger hunt, in which one must scour the artwork to find all the hidden gems. Performances by Stories That Soar (dramatic rendering of stories written by kids) and Wall of Love (the BHS rock band) are sure to please, as are the many "Make & Take" activities. I will be stationed at the screenprinting table where you can screen your own MAKE fest or Wall of Love tee! Be sure to bring a plain t-shirt to participate.

I'm proud of all the hard work my kids have put in this year. Here are some samples:












No comments:

Post a Comment

If wishes were fishes, I would have an ocean . . . Let me know what you think!