Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Book Signing w/ Local Author

I didn’t feel like the savior of the universe. I was afraid of tiny cliff sides and dead animals. But I didn’t have a choice; people depended on me-- millions of people. My life was no longer my own. Just as the Mangitor de Sangue’s was not their own.

You've just read an excerpt from the book Propheticus: The Migliao by local author Emma Daley. The first novel in the series, The Mangitori de Sangue is a story of romance and mystery. This book offers readers more action and adventure, venturing into an ancient world that follows the characters on a dangerous journey to find out about the prophecy of The Dark Angeli (book 3 of the series, scheduled to debut in 2012).


Emma will be at my studio on Saturday, July 9th from 5 to 8 pm to autograph and discuss "Propheticus" her new Sci-Fi Romance series. Be the first to grab a copy of this just-released book and speak to the author herself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If wishes were fishes, I would have an ocean . . . Let me know what you think!