Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Your Help: What Should HGS Do in 2011?

 This Friday, I am meeting with Mark at the Small Business Development Center to discuss business goals for my studio/gallery in 2011. I am to present 4 goals for the year, 2 of which Mark and his resources at the SBDC can help facilitate. Because my business is in its infancy, there are so many possibilities for things to work towards. I need help narrowing the field -- this is where you come in. Take the poll and leave comments -- think about what might be a priority, as well as what might make HGS stand out from the crowd. TAKE THE POLL -- CLICK HERE.

I do have some personal goals, such as designating time during the week for social media, advertising, etc. I would like to start taking proper photos of my artwork and set up a better system for inventory and pricing. It would also be helpful to have the gallery open more often, so that I would be more likely to offset the rent with sales. For personal growth, I want to submit work in local and state exhibitions, as well as take an art class or two this summer. If you have suggestions for any of these personal goals, please feel free to comment!

Thank you, in advance, for your help.

1 comment:

  1. I want to see/buy art from the East Coast! You are too far away. :(

    ReplyDelete

If wishes were fishes, I would have an ocean . . . Let me know what you think!